Health Care Articles
|Home||Health Basics Articles||Health Problems Articles||Diseases Treatment||Rare Diseases||Home Remedies|
Hypoglycemia - Symptoms and Treatment
Hypoglycemia is a type of situation in which the sugar level goes down abnormally it is a medical condition that affects diabetics. Hypoglycemia occurs when a patient's blood sugar drops seriously below normal. Mild hypoglycemia can easily be reversed by the intake of sugar, serious cases may result in confusion, unconsciousness and even death.In this disease deficiency of sugar in the blood caused by too much insulin or too little glucose.
Causes of Hypoglycemia
Following are the cause for hypoglycemia:
1) Over production of insulin in body this condition is called as hyperinsulinemia
2) Mistaken use of diabetes medication drugs
3) Excess alcohol intake : resulting in blocking the process of glucose production and depleting your body's store of glycogen.
4) Some kind of illness like severe illness of lever and kidney failure.
5) Endocrine deficiency
6) Increased activity or exercise
7) Meals or snacks that are too small, delayed, or skipped
Symptoms of hypoglycemia
Some common symptoms are:
Treatment for hypoglycemia
Some treatment methods are:
|Copyright © Health-Care-Articles.info||Catch our new Health Care Blog|